October 28, 2009

"Let me take refuge in the shelter of Your wings"

Psalm 61:4 


"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest."
Matthew 11:28



"How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings"
Matthew 23:37 
  




"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty...He will cover you with His pinions, And under His wings you may seek refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark."
Psalm 91:1,4  

"a day in Your courts is better than a thousand outside. I would rather stand at the threshold of the house of my God Than dwell in the tents of wickedness."
Psalm 84:10 


 "I said to the Lord, 'You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing.'" 
Psalm 16:2


"Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings"
Psalm 17:8



"Whom have I...but You?"
Psalm 73:25 


No comments:

Post a Comment